3/8/11

PARIS!!!! Here i come!!!!


Sooooooooo...... I'm going to Paris for the first semester next year!!!! :D I'm soooo excited!!!! I'll go there as soon as I finish my final exams at my last year at uni, in mid june, do a French course and try to get a job...Then in Augusti I'll start at the university Ecole Superieire Libre des Sciencies Commerciales Appliques (I'll need a course just to be able to say that!!) or Paris ESLSCA. I have NO idea about this university...anybody knows??

I'll be living in Paris for half a year!!! yippiiii!!!!! :D And then off to Shanghai!! I have a pretty exciting year in front of me...:D

Now i need a job and an apt in Paris :)


Au revoir mon chéri!!!


2 comments:

  1. Buscate un pisito con cama grande o sofá cómodo!!! xq iré a visitarte!!
    bss

    ReplyDelete