6/17/09

Shopping in Manhattan

Today has been another great day :D


I started the day with a bagel & a coffe from one of the street stands :)
really good for 1.5$!

First school this morning, with some new class mates that didn't come yesterday. I met a girl from Switzerland that seems to be very nice. Maybe I'm gioing to a concert with her tomorrow :D

This is a map David drawed to me of Manhattan =)

After that I went with David & Elad for lunch & then some shopping :D I was really looking forward to that! So now I have 2 jeans (1 Levis & 1 from Urban Outfitter) & 3 really nice shirts =)

My shopping!

After that a friend to David joined us, so we went to China Town, SoHo & the Village (really nice, like small houses, you don't feel like u were in Manhattan! Really cheap to live there too....haha! JOKING)

Eating Chinese food in China Town & Strange fruits!


The Village. So nice houses!!

We were supposed to go to the cinema now to see Disneys new 3D movie "Up", but we were too tired, so we decided to leave that for another day.

Now I'll go to bed after a very hard day, wakling up and down Manhattans streets and avenues...

I don't have words to describe how much I like this. I really like it. I didn't know if I would feal comfortable here in sucha a big city, but I like it a lot!

So.....definitly...

INY!

1 comment:

  1. anitaaa cuanto me alegro lo bien ke te lo stas pasando por las americas :D jejeje...te keria decir ke veo ke lo pones siempre en tus entradas en great!! no greate :P un besito amigaaa disfruta muchoo

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete