6/16/09

Seeing Manhattan


Anna in Time Square!

Today has been a greate day!! :D

Went to school this morning, quite nervous about what I would finde there, but it was greate!! my teacher is really good, and my class mates too =)

After school I went with a canarian guy, called David, and one guy more to have lunch in the park, then me & David walked thru aaaall Manhattan!! Sooo cool! I really loved it!

Sitting in the park having lunch

We went to the library, that was amazing, the Rockefeller center, a cool store where all the people who jobs there are really hot!! Gorgeous boys with no tshirt and beautiful girls with small dresses..haha! We went to the M&Ms store, to Time Squiere, all Broadway, Madison Avenue....so many places!! It started raining too, a looot!! But then it stopped, so we went to the park to see a film, The Sting, but it was cold, and we didn't hear it so we decided to go. I'm quiete tired too, so now I'm going to bed, very happy and enjoying life!

Rockefeller


I see a cow here, what do u see? xD


Skyscrapes


Looking at a movie in the park

2 comments:

  1. Anna!! que tal con los yankis? x lo que veo genial!! me das una envidia... jeje. pero tienes que disfrutar muxisimo!! pasatelo genial y acuerdate de las que andamos x alicante pasando calor y asistiendo a las revisiones de examenes ;-)
    un besazo guapa!!!

    por cierto, soy ester... jeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Con los yankis genial!! la gente es super simpatica! ME ENCANTA!!! no tengo palabras para describirlo...:D Tienen que venir a verlo, xq es una pasada! Mucha suerte en las revisiones! y pasalo bien en hogueras de mi parte!! ;)

    ReplyDelete