6/20/09

First night out in Manhattan!

Yesterday was my first night out in Manhattan! We had a nice dinner in a Corean restaurant called Jeollado, where we had Beef Tarayaki and a lot of sushi :D It was really good! It was like a "good bye dinner" for Deana, who's leaving school, so we were 7 people from our class there, so it was fun!


After the dinner we had a yoghurt icecream at Pinkberry and then we went to a bar there in East Side (think it was there! but I'm not sure...) It was fun, but I'd like to go to a club some day! =)

My name's on my icecream =)


Today I'm a bit tired, cause I woke up quite early, I wanted to go to The Garages flea market at 112 W 25th Street, bw 6th-7th av. (I'm writing this down so that I can go there again when I'm coming back to NY again, cause I'm definitly coming back!!) I didn't find anything though, so I went and had a big american breaffast in a small cafeteria instead: pancakes with syrop, scrambled eggs, bacon & coffee. The pancakes were grate!! I'd never tried them before, but I really recomend them! :P

The Garage Flea Market & My hungover pancakes =)

Now I'm sitting in my room & I think I'll have a nap...tired girl today! And it's rainy and dark outside, so I don't feel like going out right now. I'd like to go to the cinema later, to see Up (Disneys 3D film) or any other...we will see! I'd need to do some laundry too...but I don't feel like going up to look for a laundry right now, I'll sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment