6/22/09

Amazing weekend!

I have had a really nice weekend!! a lot of party, so I'm quite tired today...:P
On saturday it was raining a lot, so I didn't do much in the morning. But at 9 I met up with a friend of Nicole who was here for the weekend, and we went out partying at a club at 27st. It was fun!!

I love that shirt...=)


This is what u can find at the toilets: chocolate, hairspray, fliplflops...xD

On sunday I had a bit of a hangover, but I met up with Daniel and his friend. We went to Felix, on Grand Street/West Broadway, where there were a lot of people. We had a drink there, and then a friend of my friends friend (haha) came, and took us to a party at Gansevoort Hotel, Meat Packaging District. There was a big party at the rooftop! So cool! amazing views! They opened the glassroof and we were dancing in the rain...soooo nice!! I really had a lot of fun, and I was introduced to a lot of people, mostly spanish (even a girl from Tenerife!). It was really nice!! I kept on partying all night long, then I took a taxi home =)



Dancing in the rain =)

I didn't go to school today, didn't hear my alarm.. :S bad girl...haha! I was at Central Park before, but I was tired and went home, so now I'm just relaxing, and later I'll probably go out and do something nice =) finally nice weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment