6/19/09

More NYC

Hello!
Today it has been raining...not everyday can be perfect! :P
I'm home early too, no plans today...actually I'm quite tired anyway, came home late last night!

Yesterday I had a really good time. First to school, then with Deana & Daniel for a 1$ pizza and some sightseeing in East Village. Then we met up with Deanas friend & boyfriend and we went to Staten Island with the free ferry, to see the Statue of Liberty! It's really small actually... xD But I didn't expect it to be very big, cause everybody I talked to said it was really small, so I wasn't disappointed :P

Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry

After that we went to a really nice café, Café Café, in SoHo (Green St., bw Broom & Spring st.)

At Café Café

Taxi!

At about 9 we went walking on the Brooklyn Bridge. That was amazing! Then we stayed at the Brooklyn Park until almost 2, enjoying the incredible views...THAT WAS REALLY COOL!

just....AMAZING!

Today it's been raining a lot, and my feet were completely wet....:( After school we went and had lunch, and then David tookMacyso Macys', looking for some shoes, but I didn't find any. After that I took CafétCaféfé Café to chat for a Yeppe (Yepp!! very proud about that I can take people to places! it's called ORIENTATION!!Dalí

Gallerí Dalí in SoHo

Then I went for some shopping on my own. I went to MAC, where they "makeuped" me (YES ELISAAAAA!!!), and I bought 2 eye-shadows, a foundation and a creme to make the eye-shadows stay longer :P (Don't be too jealous, Eli! I took a photo for u! :P) I also bought a scarf & some accessories at H&M. I saw a pair of RayBan sunglasses that I loved too...but I didn't buy them, have to think about it!

After some more shopping =)

Well, so no I'm sitting here in my little room, did just have my first hamburger from McDonald's. Taste the same as in Spain. :P

Times Square

Oh!! I got free tickets to the Empire State building too!! So cool!! So I'll go there when the weather is better...I hope that will be soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dios Annaaa! que bonito todo! ropa super chula cabronaaa, ya nos pintara´s con el MAC! :DDD haz muchas fotitos i pasatelo muy bien wapa. Besotes!!!

    Tiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. annaaaaa!!!!!! fuiste a MAC :D:D:D:D ke biennnnnn ke colores de sombra te compraste??? ke chulooooo cuanto cuestan las sombras alli?? un besito amigaaa
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me compré uno cobrizo brillante y uno morado mate :P Salen 13$ me parece, asi que al cambio sale más barato que allá :) Y mola q te pinten guapa!! debería haber ido hoy, q es cuando voy a salir de fiesta! jaja!!
    Me lo estoy pasando genial!! recomiendo NY, eh!! Besoss!!!

    ReplyDelete