4/28/09

Madrid Madrid!!

I have just eaten breakfast (yoghurt, müesli & banana) and i'm sitting here, relaxing, drinking some nice green tea...I should be doing sooo many other things, like study, do my portfolio, read horrible texts...but I don't feel like at all!! Anyway I'll have to stars..so I'll be here 10 minutes, then "school time"! wii! ¬¬'

I'll talk about de 5 days I were in Madrid!! I loved it!! We had so much fun! I didn't want to come back to Alicante!! that's because I knew that I had so many things to do here too...:S Anyway, Madrid was nice, it was so nice to see Jana again after so short time! On thursday morning I fixed my swedish passport (i nead it for when we are going to NYC in june!!! =D) then at 13.00h I went to Teatro Circo Price, where the Día C was. We were a lot of people there, and one girl from Elche that asked me if I were alone too..don't know how she could see that...maybe because I was alone in a corner looking up in the cealing?? haha! there were a lot of students from the private university in Sevilla and from Salamanca, but nobady else, unless this argeninian girl, from here around. Then Conchi Verdú, the organizer, gived us the woking times and place, I would be in "entrada central" at 9.00h, just what I wanted =) I had to see if everybody was wearing the bracelet. After that we helped doing some bags (one for ourself too, of course, so now I have like 10 very expensive advertising magazines, some books, etc.). After that I met up with Samuel to go & meet his brother & his girlfriend in Carabanchel, so we were there all afternoon.

The view from Janas flat

On friday I woke up early to walk to Circo Price. I worked from 9-12.00h, sometimes listening to the speakers. At 12 I finished and went to listen to the speakers who were left. At 14.30h I met up with Jana to have lunch, it was really nice!! the lunch was ok, and it was so good to be with a girl that understand exaaactly everything that I told her, & I understood everything that she told me...=) critizising boyfriends, loving them, takling about everything...=) But at 16.30h I had to be back an Price, cause the conference started again.
The best conference was Jim Margolis, the one who made Barack Obamas comunication strategy....!! that is so cool....it was really interesting to listen to him! It was worth going to Madrid only to listen to him!

Jim Margolis talking about Obama

Later on I helped the organizers a bit, then I went home to have a shower and eat gratinated broccoli made by Jana. =) After that we went to the Día C party, I had 2 more bracelet, to come in for free with two drinks. The party was at Cool, and we had fun. We came a bit late though, and we didn't want to stay to long to do turisting the next day, but we had fun!

Jana & I on the way to Cool


Jana & Sami at Cool =)

On saturday we were turisting around in Madrid, we went walking to Gran Vía, had a look at "La feria del libro", the parks...finally we ended up in Lavapies, having a nice indian meal =) After that we went to the park El Retiro and had a nap...we were so tired after all day walking around without sleep!! Then Sami & I decided to walk around in El Retiro, to see it. It was fun!!

Having a nice chicken Masala =)


Trying to be like real turists...xD


El Retiro


A funny guy in El Retiro xD He was FUN!!

When we came home we made a vegetable pie, that took us ages, because first it got burned, then we neaded butter to tho the pie, Jana went down for it, then we realized that we didn't have flour either, so I had to go down...the owen took ages, and fiiiinaaallyyyy we ate at about 12.30 am...haha! but it was good anyway!! Salva came at saturday night, so that was nice too, to meet him a bit!
On sunday it was rainy and cold, so we didn't do much, and our train left at 18.00h back to alicante and our little dog that we had to pick up at Marinas house...=)
So now we are back home again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment